Looking to join an innovative and fast-moving regional firm? The Scrutton Bland Group is a leading provider of financial services and advice to both business and private clients, and we have an exciting opportunity for a conscientious and collaborative individual to join our Financial Planning Department.
Administrator Paraplanner’s play a key role in our Financial Planning department. Working as part of a team, this role will deliver a high standard of customer service to our clients with the support of a Technical Paraplanner and IFA. Our ideal candidate will have a can-do approach and be confident managing a varied workload.
The role of an Administrator Paraplanner includes:
- Processing new client business and investing monies
- Liaising with clients and product providers on a regular basis
- Supporting the Technical Paraplanner with product recommendation reports
- Maintenance of client and portfolio records
- Managing the annual review process for our existing clients
- Creating client packs
The successful candidate will:
And in return?
- Be a team player who enjoys working as part of a busy team to achieve team targets
- Be organised, efficient and able to prioritise their own workload
- Be a good communicator and competent using Microsoft Office and other software applications
- Have an interest in, or be working towards the Certificate in Paraplanning or the Diploma in Financial Planning
- Have previous experience in a similar Paraplanning role
You’ll be joining a team of experts in a leading financial services provider, receiving a competitive salary, enrolled in our Employee Benefits scheme with opportunities to volunteer in ways that help our community.
Scrutton Bland values diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender assignment, age, religion or belief, pregnancy, maternity and paternity status, disability, marital or civil partnership status.
How to apply
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now by sending us your CV and a covering letter, which outlines why you’d like to join our team to our Careers Team