The Scrutton Bland Group is a leading provider of financial services and advice to both business and private clients, and we have a great opportunity for a methodical and conscientious individual to join our Financial Planning Department.
Administrator Paraplanner’s play a key role in our Financial Planning department delivering high levels of client service and supporting their IFA and Technical Paraplanner. Our Administrator Paraplanner (Reviews) role will focus on review work for our existing client bank. Our ideal candidate will have a can-do approach and be able to demonstrate strong administration skills.
The role of an Administrator Paraplanner (Reviews) includes:
- Liaising with clients and product providers on a regular basis
- Maintenance of client and portfolio records
- Managing the annual review process for our existing clients
The successful candidate will:
And in return?
- Be a team player who enjoys working as part of a busy team to achieve team targets
- Be organised, efficient and able to prioritise their own workload and have an eye for detail
- Be a good communicator and competent using Microsoft Office and other software applications
- Have strong administration skills ideally, from a Financial Services background
You’ll be joining a team of experts in a leading financial services provider, receiving a competitive salary, enrolled in our Employee Benefits scheme with opportunities to volunteer in ways that help our community.
Scrutton Bland values diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender assignment, age, religion or belief, pregnancy, maternity and paternity status, disability, marital or civil partnership status.
How to apply
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now by sending us your CV and a covering letter, which outlines why you’d like to join our team to our Careers Team