Title: Administrator Paraplanner - Cambridge
Hours: Full time
Looking to join an innovative and fast-moving regional firm? The Scrutton Bland Group is a leading provider of financial services and advice to both business and private clients, and we have an exciting opportunity for a positive individual to join our Financial Planning Department of our Cambridge office.
Supporting the Consultants by undertaking client related administration including:
• maintenance of client and portfolio records;
• preparation of client files for annual or half yearly reviews;
• process client new business and general client administration as required;
• produce financial product and investment product recommendation reports;
• undertake product and provider research including selecting funds from the Tenet Research panel;
• preparing necessary paperwork and application forms for client meetings;
• communicate with product providers on case progress, compliance issues and record keeping. Also deal with provider errors and mistakes and rectify these.
• Candidates will need to be able to make an immediate contribution in supporting the Consultants in achieving objectives and delivering a high quality service to clients.
• Candidates will also hold the Certificate in Financial Planning (or equivalent) and will ideally be working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning qualification.
• Good communication skills, experience with Time4Advice Curo software, Microsoft Office, Selectapension, Tenet Research, FE Analytics and other technical software packages preferable.
• The ideal Candidate will have relevant Paraplanning experience in Financial Services.
And in return?
As well as a competitive salary, you will automatically be enrolled into our Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and as well as a number of voluntary options. There’s plenty of support for training too, with assistance in studying for professional qualifications. There are also plenty of activities and nights out throughout the year.