Scrutton Bland is a leading provider of accountancy, tax, insurance and independent financial advice to individuals and business clients, with offices across East Anglia.
Following a period of growth we are expanding both our client offering and geographical reach within East Anglia. To meet this increased demand we are looking for a motivated Audit Executive to join our team. We are looking for applicants with drive and a determination to succeed, in return are offering the opportunity to make a difference and influence strategy within our Corporate Services department.
As an Audit Executive at Scrutton Bland, you will be expected to manage workflow and ensure that tasks are completed to a high quality, assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit process. You will check and supervise the work of junior staff and address any problems before submitting them for Manager / Partner review.
You will have the opportunity to undertake audits for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors, including owner managed businesses and the not for profit sector.
Experience and qualifications
- Mentor and supervise junior members of staff
- Report to Managers / Partners on the progress and management of assignments
- Lead audit teams of up to five people, mostly within the North Essex area, with occasional stay away assignments
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues
And in return?
- Fully qualified with either ACCA or ACA
- Comfortable using Audit software, preferably CaseWare and good understanding of Microsoft packages, in particular Word and Excel
- Audit experience in a practice environment
- Experience in a client facing role, with good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to organise and motivate a team
- Full driving license and access to independent transport
You’ll be joining a team of experts in a leading financial services provider, receiving a competitive salary, enrolled in our Employee Benefits scheme with opportunities to volunteer in ways that help our community. There’s plenty of support for training and help towards study for professional qualifications.
Take a look at our social media pages to see what we get up to, and if you think you might belong then get in touch!
Scrutton Bland values diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender assignment, age, religion or belief, pregnancy, maternity and paternity status, disability, marital or civil partnership status.
How to apply
If you think you are interested in working for Scrutton Bland and would like to find out more about this role and apply please contact our HR team by calling 0330 058 6559 or by emailing email@example.com