Title: Audit Executive
Hours: Full time
Are you ambitious? Aim to be a partner one day? Ready to take the next step in your career?
Following a period of growth we are expanding both our client offering and geographical reach within East Anglia. To meet this increased demand we are looking for a motivated Audit Executives to join our team.
As a recognised and respected financial services adviser we have ambitious plans for further growth and this is an exciting time to join a firm who have a commitment to progression and staff development.
We are looking for applicants with drive and a determination to succeed, in return are offering the opportunity to make a difference and influence strategy within our Corporate department.
As an Audit Executive at Scrutton Bland, you will be expected to manage work flow and ensure that tasks are completed to a high quality, assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit process. You will check and supervise the work of junior staff and address any problems before submitting them for Manager / Partner review.
You will have the opportunity to undertake audits for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors, including owner managed businesses and the not for profit sector.
- Mentor and supervise junior members of staff
- Report to Managers / Partners on the progress and management of assignments
- Lead audit teams of up to five people, mostly within the North Essex area, with occasional stay away assignments
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues
Experience and Qualifications
- Part or fully qualified with either ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Comfortable using Audit software, preferably CaseWare and good understanding of Microsoft packages, in particular Word and Excel
- Audit experience in a practice environment
- Experience in a client facing role, with good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to organise and motivate a team
- Full driving license and access to independent transport
And in return?
As well as having the opportunity to make your mark in one of the region’s leading financial services firm, you will receive a competitive salary and be automatically enrolled into our Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and as well as a number of voluntary options. There’s plenty of support for training too, with assistance in studying for professional qualifications. There are also plenty of activities and nights out throughout the year.
We value diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities at Scrutton Bland, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender assignment, age, religion or belief, pregnancy, maternity and paternity status, or disability status, marital and civil partnership status.
We do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruitment agencies.