Title: Corporate Finance Executive
Hours: Full time
Location: Colchester - Ipswich
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Corporate Finance Executive to work from our Colchester and Ipswich offices.
As a Corporate Finance Executive you will work closely with Partners/Directors/Managers delivering high quality Corporate Finance services and projects. Dealing with clients in wide ranging size and complexity, you will be working for both existing clients of the firm as well as new clients. Duties will include:
- Carrying out due diligence work and prepare reports
- Creating and review financial models, and prepare reports
- Liaising directly with clients to gather information and to quickly develop a strong working relationship with clients
- Taking full ownership of all delegated or assigned tasks
- Researching and preparing for new deal opportunities and pitches, with involvement in business development activities
- Preparing transaction documentation including teasers, information memorandums, business plans and financial forecasts
- Researching and approaching potential buyers / sellers for clients
- Providing ad-hoc support to members of the team
You will progress and develop within this successful Corporate Finance team with a clear development and career path on offer.
Previous Corporate Finance experience is not essential, but a willingness and commitment to learn is what we are looking for.