Title: Corporate Finance Executive
Hours: Full time
Location: Colchester - Ipswich
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Corporate Finance Executive to work from our Colchester and Ipswich offices.
The ideal candidate will be a nearly / newly qualified ACA / ACCA with accountancy experience. Previous Corporate Finance experience is not essential, but a willingness and commitment to learn is what we are looking for.
If you are enthusiastic and adaptable, good at analysing information and identifying risks, curious about how businesses work, interested in building strong relationships with clients and colleagues and want to be part of a growing business that wants you to succeed with clear career development and an extensive benefits package, then this could be the role for you.
We are a multi-disciplinary firm with offices across East Anglia. We have a varied client base across many different sectors. You could find yourself working with the owner of a small sole trader business one day and a financial director of a large company the next.
As a Corporate Finance Executive, you will work closely with Partners / Directors / Managers delivering high quality Corporate Finance services and projects. Dealing with clients in wide ranging size and complexity, duties will include:
- Carrying out due diligence work
- Creating and reviewing financial models
- Preparation of various reports
- Liaising directly with clients to gather information and to quickly develop a strong working relationship with clients
- Researching and preparing for new deal opportunities and pitches, with involvement in business development activities
- Preparing transaction documentation including teasers, information memorandums, business plans and financial forecasts
- Researching and approaching potential buyers / sellers for clients
- Providing ad-hoc support to members of the team
You will progress and develop within this successful Corporate Finance team with a clear development and career path on offer.
And in return? As well as a competitive salary, you will automatically be enrolled into our Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and as well as a number of voluntary options. There’s plenty of support for training too, with assistance in studying for professional qualifications. There are also plenty of activities and nights out throughout the year.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now.