What you’ll do
Ever wondered how a business owner gets its business ready for sale? Or how a business goes about acquiring another? Looks for finance when the mainstream banks aren’t able to invest? Maybe you’re interested in knowing more about how to value a business? This type of work is all carried out by our Corporate Finance team and we’re recruiting!
So, if you’re a driven individual who thrives on managing a variety of projects, then we have an exciting Executive role for you. In our Corporate Finance team, no day is the same, and you’ll constantly be working with different clients from a breadth of services helping them complete a project.
Your technical expertise will be invaluable to the team. You could be preparing transactional documentation (teasers, information memos, business plans, forecasting) to drafting and reviewing reports. You will get involved in the doing too – you will supervise and perform the agreed scope of procedures (preparation of projections and budgets) with the support of the team. There will be plenty of opportunity for you to get out and visit clients as well as future progression within the team. You will enjoy taking responsibility and delivering projects on time – coordinating both the team and the timetable of deliverables.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from an Audit, Forensic Accounting or Corporate Finance background looking to develop their existing skills and knowledge.
What you’ll get
We offer an attractive reward and benefits package which you can tailor to suit your needs.
- Flexible and remote working alongside a culture that promotes work life balance
- Full study support and commitment to continued learning & development
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays with the option to purchase a further 5 days
- Life Assurance up to 4x salary and contribution towards the Firm’s pension scheme
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £5,000 for a successful referral
- Access to mental health support
- Opportunity to participate in the Scrutton Bland Foundation, supporting the local community
Every new team member will experience a full induction and training programme where you will get up to speed on SB systems, processes, and ways of working.
What you’ll be part of
At Scrutton Bland, we are committed to empowering our clients and people
to make informed decisions and achieve their goals, whether business or personal. Our mission is to be the guardian of our client’s financial futures and our people’s professional aspirations
. So, what does that mean for you?
We are looking for individuals who are:
, who want to drive the Firm forward.
, they have purpose and are proactive in their approach to meeting both client and personal goals.
, they embrace new ideas and demonstrate innovativeness.
, proud to be part of the Scrutton Bland Group.
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Be part or fully qualified ACCA or ACA (or equivalent);
- Have two years’ experience in a Corporate Finance, Audit or Forensic Accounting role in a Practice environment
Scrutton Bland values diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender assignment, age, religion or belief, pregnancy, maternity and paternity status, disability, marital or civil partnership status.