Title: Employee Benefits Client Relationship Manager
Hours: Full time
Location: Ipswich or Cambridge
Looking to join an innovative and fast-moving regional firm? Scrutton Bland is a leading provider of financial services and advice to both business and private clients, and we are looking for a positive, professional Employee Benefits Client Relationship Manager. As a recognised and respected financial services adviser we have ambitious plans for further growth and this is an exciting time to join a firm who have a commitment to progression and staff development.
To undertake Employee Benefits administration and support work as required under direction of senior colleagues and to assist with general duties within the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of client records.
- Obtaining online quotations.
- Attending client meetings, both in-house and at client premises.
- Meeting with insurers and negotiating rates.
- Preparing presentations/reports.
- Attending team meetings and ad hoc in-house meetings.
- Training of new staff.
- Overseeing the workloads of trainees.
- Managing work to complete job in allocated time frame.
- Understand: Dynamics CRM system, Curo, Adviser Office, Microsoft Office, and other technical software packages.
- General office duties, e.g. filing, photocopying, etc.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
It is useful to develop and make progress in relevant qualifications, these could include:
- Certificate in Financial Services
- CIPD qualifications
- Relevant financial services qualifications; CII, PMI
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent analytical skills
- Good team player with a flexible approach
And in return? As well as a competitive salary, you will automatically be enrolled into our Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and as well as a number of voluntary options. There’s plenty of support for training too, with assistance in studying for professional qualifications. There are also plenty of activities and nights out throughout the year.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now.
To find out more before applying, please contact our HR team on 01473 267000.