To undertake Employee Benefits administration and support work as required under direction of senior colleagues and to assist with general duties within the department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Maintenance of client records.
- Preparation of electronic client files for reviews.
- Assisting in client meetings, both in-house and at client premises.
- Communication with clients.
- Process client new/existing business and general client administration as required.
- Produce recommendation letters/reports.
- Undertake product and provider research including broking risk and insurance products.
- Preparing necessary paperwork and forms for client meetings.
- Communicate with product providers on case progress.
- Compliance issues and record keeping.
- Deal with any errors and mistakes and rectify these.
- Understand; Dynamics CRM system, Curo, Adviser Office, Microsoft Office, and other technical software packages.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Keep a time record of work undertaken on behalf of clients.
- Understand the advice process and the need for a commercial relationship with clients.
- Strong communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
- Good team player with a flexible approach.
- Ensuring managers are kept informed of workloads.
- Managing work to complete job in allocated time frame.
- General office duties, e.g. filing, photocopying, etc
It is useful to develop and make progress in relevant qualifications these could include:
- Certificate in Financial Services.
- CIPD qualifications.
- Relevant financial services qualifications; CII, PMI