Title: Employee Benefits Technician (Trainee)
Hours: Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for a junior administrator trainee in our expanding Employee Benefits Department. If you are enthusiastic and adaptable, with a 'can do' attitude, who enjoys processes and needs to build relationships, this could be the role for you. No experience is necessary, but the ideal candidate needs to be motivated and with a willingness to learn and progress, as study and exams are expected.
To undertake Employee Benefits administration and support work as required under direction of senior colleagues and to assist with general duties within the department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintenance of client records.
• Preparation of electronic client files for reviews.
• Assisting in client meetings, both in-house and at client premises.
• Communication with clients.
• Process client new/existing business and general client administration as required.
• Produce recommendation letters/reports.
• Undertake product and provider research including broking risk and insurance products.
• Preparing necessary paperwork and forms for client meetings.
• Communicate with product providers on case progress.
• Compliance issues and record keeping.
• Deal with any errors and mistakes and rectify these.
• Understand; Dynamics CRM system, Curo, Adviser Office, Microsoft Office, and other technical software packages.
• Good organisational and planning skills.
• Keep a time record of work undertaken on behalf of clients.
• Understand the advice process and the need for a commercial relationship with clients.
• Strong communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
• Good team player with a flexible approach.
• Ensuring managers are kept informed of workloads.
• Managing work to complete job in allocated time frame.
• General office duties, e.g. filing, photocopying, etc
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
2-3 good A Level grades required - A* - C.
It is useful to develop and make progress in relevant qualifications these could include:
• Certificate in Financial Services.
• CIPD qualifications.
• Relevant financial services qualifications; CII, PMI
And in return? As well as a competitve salary, you will automatically be enrolled into our Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and a number of voluntary options. There are alos plenty of activites and nights out throughout the year.
Please note we will not be using recruitment agencies for this role on this occasion.