Title: Events and Marketing Coordinator
Hours: Full time
We are looking for an Events and Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
Scope of role
Working predominately on events, this role sits within the marketing team. The Events and Marketing Coordinator will need to have a solid understanding of the role that events has in influencing business development and company growth and be comfortable working independently or part of a busy marketing team. Daily tasks may include updating websites, promoting events on social media, and other duties in support of marketing efforts.
Purpose of role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be expected to plan, coordinate and deliver marketing events. The holder of this role will be involved in ad-hoc marketing projects where required.
Applicants will be expected to:
- Show previous experience of event coordination
- Exhibit experience of running events within a commercial marketing environment
- Evidence the coordination of multiple events within time constraints
- Prioritise work load and keep calm under pressure
- Have good organisational skills, be self-motivated and show attention to detail
- Hold excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work across multiple locations and hours outside core hours as required
Typical duties may include:
- Planning, promoting and delivering a wide range of corporate events including, but not limited to workshops, dinners, seminars and exhibitions in line with marketing activity.
- Sourcing venues and undertaking event planning through to delivery on the day and post-event follow up
- Coordinating and attend events, some of which may be outside of core office hours
- Updating and maintaining the Firm’s CRM system to support events, marketing and business development
- Updating social media to promote events or other ad-hoc marketing activity
- Creating email marketing templates, internal documents and other marketing materials in line with our brand guidelines
- Completing and maintain event briefing documents and track budgets for marketing events and projects
- Sourcing and maintaining stocks of promotional merchandise and marketing materials
- Updating and creating sale support and marketing literature i.e. PowerPoint
- Arranging photography of staff and events
- Supporting a busy and dedicated team by completing ad hoc duties to support marketing projects
Reporting to the Marketing Manager this role will also require working closely with the Marketing Director, Marketing Colleagues and the Marketing Partner.
And in return?
As well as a competitive salary, you will automatically be enrolled into our Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and as well as several voluntary options. There’s plenty of support for training too. There are also plenty of activities and nights out throughout the year.
Sound interesting? We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now.