Do you want to earn while you learn?
Scrutton Bland is a fast paced, regional firm and leading provider of Financial Services. With over 200 employees our team members include accountants, tax advisers, auditors
, insurance brokers
and independent financial advisers
We have an opportunity for someone to join our apprenticeship programme within our IT department
. To equip our successful candidates with hands-on experience and financial support to complete their IT qualifications.
What will you learn?
Throughout the training programme you will be given hands on practical experience with a varied workload on first point of contact for IT Support, structured analysis, investigation and resolution of issues, user account management across Office 365 and applications, computer builds and configuration and proactive network monitoring. You will be a valued part of our internal IT department, supporting the Firm with all aspects of information technology.
To be considered for this programme you will need to have at least:
- 2-3 A levels at grades A*-C or
- 9-5 Grade at GCSE in Maths & English Language
To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter - we look forward to receiving your application!
- Curiosity and interest in Problem solving IT issues
- Willingness and proactivity in approach to learning
- Proactive Communication Skills
- Appropriate literacy and numeracy level to produce analysis and reports
- Focussed, calm and resilient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail