Hours: Full time
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within our IT department for our expanding Colchester office. The successful candidate will become an important member of a busy IT team, providing 1st line support on helpdesk tickets.
The key role requirements are:
- Providing first line support to our 200+ users, onsite and remotely
- Monitor helpdesk calls, providing support and troubleshooting
- Set-up and support of desktop PCs, laptops, printers, photocopiers, and telephone equipment
- Setting up new accounts and basic use of Active Directory
- Other adhoc IT tasks as directed
Candidates must have:
- Previous experience and or a newly qualified IT Apprentice in this type of work
- Good understanding of Microsoft products
- Good communication skills, a professional manner and a technical aptitude to learn
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Good team player
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Full UK Driving Licence, but not essential
- A competitive salary will be provided along with other benefits to include a company pension scheme and flexible benefits.
A competitive salary will be provided along with other benefits to include a company pension scheme and flexible benefits.
For further information or to apply for this role, please use the button below to contact our HR team. If you are applying for the role please send your CV along with a covering letter.