Title: IT Technician
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within our IT department for our expanding Colchester office. The successful candidate will become an important member of a busy IT team, providing 1st line support on helpdesk tickets.
The key role requirements are:
- Providing first line support to our 200+ users, onsite and remotely
- Monitor helpdesk calls, providing support and troubleshooting
- Set-up and support of desktop PCs, laptops, printers, photocopiers, and telephone equipment
- Setting up new accounts and basic use of Active Directory
- Other adhoc IT tasks as directed
Candidates must have:
- Previous experience and or a newly qualified IT Apprentice in this type of work
- Good understanding of Microsoft products
- Good communication skills, a professional manner and a technical aptitude to learn
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Good team player
- Full UK Driving Licence, but not essential
A competitive salary will be provided along with other benefits to include a company pension scheme and flexible benefits.
Interviews to take place 11, 12 & 13 February 2019.
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com .
We welcome applications direct from candidates however no recruitment agencies on this occasion.