Title: Trainee Technical Paraplanner
Hours: Full time
Looking to join an innovative and fast-moving regional firm?
The Scrutton Bland Group is a leading provider of financial services and advice to both business and private clients, and we have an exciting opportunity for a positive individual to join our Financial Planning Department
in our Ipswich office
You will be supporting a Consultant in our Ipswich office, preparing letters and technical reports. You will research products and funds to enable suitable providers to be selected for inclusion in a recommended investment strategy. You will also review and comment on the suitability of existing pension, investment and protection arrangements.
And in return?
- be able to make an immediate contribution in supporting the Consultant in achieving objectives and delivering a high quality service to clients.
- be able to demonstrate a breadth of understanding industry including pensions, investment and protection related products and services.
- be working towards achieving the Diploma in Financial Planning qualification.
- have good communication skills, Microsoft Office understanding, a professional manner and experience of working within a busy office.
- ideally have experience of report writing.
As well as a competitive salary, you will automatically be enrolled into our Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and as well as a number of voluntary options. There’s plenty of support for training too, with assistance in studying for professional qualifications. There are also plenty of activities and nights out throughout the year.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now.