Are you looking for a new challenge in an innovative and fast-moving regional firm? The Scrutton Bland Group is a leading provider of financial services and advice to both business and private clients. We have an exciting opportunity in our Financial Planning Department for a Technical Paraplanner.
The successful candidate will support our Independent Financial Advisors across both our Colchester and Ipswich offices, with technical queries and suitability reports. In this role, you will:
- Research products and funds to enable suitable providers to be selected for inclusion in a recommended investment strategy
- Review and comment on the suitability of existing pension, investment and protection arrangements
- Work with our Administrator Paraplanners to share knowledge and manage workflow, to ensure we deliver the best possible customer service to our clients
We are looking for our ideal candidate to:
And in return?
- Be driven to support our Advisers in achieving objectives and delivering a high-quality service to our clients
- Be able to demonstrate a breadth of industry knowledge in subjects such as pensions, investments and protection related products and services
- Be competent in report writing
- Be a good communicator and competent using Microsoft Office and other software applications
- Have a collaborative approach to work and willing to work with and develop our Administrator Paraplanners
- Have achieved, or working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning
You’ll be joining a team of experts in a leading financial services provider, with a clear pathway for progression, receiving a competitive salary, enrolled in our Employee Benefits scheme with opportunities to volunteer in ways that help our community.
Scrutton Bland values diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender assignment, age, religion or belief, pregnancy, maternity and paternity status, disability, marital or civil partnership status.
How to apply
If you think you’re a good match for this role and are interested in working for Scrutton Bland, please send us your CV with an accompanying letter, which outlines why you’d like to join our team and work with us to our HR Team