Do you talk about fraud? Here are 10 questions all charity trustees & managers should ask
- Know about our responsibility to protect funds?
- Have a fraud, bribery and corruption policy?
- Understand our financial systems and the data we hold?
- Have regular and frank conversations about fraud?
- Take appropriate steps to know our staff, donors and partners?
- Regularly review and test our financial safeguards?
- Promote fraud awareness and understanding?
- Encourage staff and volunteers to raise concerns?
- Have a plan to respond to fraud?
- Know who to tell if a fraud is discovered?