We have advisers who have specific experience of working with quoted companies, and can offer an independent and cost-effective alternative to the larger firms operating in this area around a wide range of technical disciplines. This runs from preparation of IFRS compliant financial statements to evaluation, management and administration of share option schemes.
We also work with companies planning to list, specifically on the junior markets (AIM and ISDX).
To ensure the process goes smoothly we are able to help you through every step including:
- Assisting with the planning process for a flotation, including advising on the appropriate market, business structure and tax issues
- Introducing you to the relevant advisers to act on the float
- Preparing the prospectus: financial and commercial due diligence, covering areas such as history, management, accounting activities, business outlook and taxation
- Preparing historical financial information for the previous three years
- Assisting with any UKGAAP to IFRS to US GAAP conversion
- A review of cash flow projections
- Reviewing internal controls