Let and rented properties

Protecting you and your investment

As a private landlord you have a legal responsibility to make sure that your property is correctly insured. Whether you have one property or a portfolio of rented accommodation, you will need to consider how you would cover your costs in the event of loss of income or damage to your property.

Property Owners’ Liability cover will provide you with protection in the event of claim against you if someone has been hurt, or damage has occurred as a result of something happening to your property. You might also want to consider insuring against the cost of temporarily rehoming your tenants if something were to make your property inhabitable.

There are a number of policies available to you which can cover all types of property, both furnished and unfurnished. Our property insurance specialists can talk you through the cover available in order to protect you and your investment.
Arrange a meeting
To speak to a member of our team about insurance for let and rented properties call 0330 058 6559
Email our team

Related services for individuals

Insurance for businesses