Overseas Holiday Homes

Home or away, we’ve got you covered

If you own a holiday home abroad it is important that you have the right cover in place to protect you against the cost of building risks such as fire and flood, just as you would for your UK residence.

In addition, you will also need to consider insurance against the cost of damage or loss to your contents, particularly if you rent out your property or employ staff to care for it while you are away.

Cover to suit your needs

Our advisers will find you the cover you need and will make sure that you have a policy written in English, meaning that should you need to make a claim either from the UK or overseas, you can easily access the support you need and will have the peace of mind in knowing that your holiday home is properly covered, even when you are not there.

Arrange a meeting

With offices in Cambridge, Colchester, Diss and Ipswich, we’re close enough for personal meetings with clients from anywhere across the East of England. Got something on your mind? We’ll be happy to listen and give you our thoughts.

Call us on 0330 058 6559
Email us at

The inside track

Read more News & Views
Need help? Contact one of our advisers