Second Homes

Clear, concise cover

When insuring a second home you will need to declare how your property is used. For example, your insurance provider will need to know whether you let out your property for holiday rentals, or if it is unoccupied for more than 30 days each year.

More often than not, your insurer will also need to know about the structure of the property, such as the size and number of any flat roofs it may have.


Get in touch for forward-thinking, impartial advice

With offices in Cambridge, Colchester, Diss and Ipswich, we’re close enough for personal meetings with clients from anywhere across the East of England. Got something on your mind? We’ll be happy to listen and give you our thoughts.

Call us on 0330 058 6559
Email us at

The inside track

Read more News & Views
Need help? Contact one of our advisers