Second homes

Clear, concise cover

When insuring a second home you will need to declare how your property is used. For example, your insurance provider will need to know whether you let your property for holiday rentals, or if it is unoccupied for more than 30 days.  More often than not your insurer will also want to know details about the structure of the property such as the size and number of any flat roofs your property may have.  Our insurance team can deal with all of this for you, and will work with specialist insurers create a bespoke policy for you, leaving you free to enjoy your property.
Arrange a meeting
To find out more about insurance for second homes call Natasha Root on 0330 058 6559
Email Natasha

Related services for individuals

Related services for businesses