We have advisers who have specific experience of working in a range of technical disciplines for quoted companies and other like entities and who can offer an independent and cost-effective alternative to the larger firms operating in this area. Engagements can run from preparation of IFRS or US GAAP compliant financial statements to evaluation, preparation of prospectuses, to management and administration of share option schemes.
We also work with companies planning to list, specifically on the junior markets (AIM and Aquis).
We can advise you at every stage to ensure a listing process goes smoothly, for example:
- Assisting with the planning process for a flotation, including advising on the appropriate market, business structure and tax issues
- Introducing you to the relevant advisers to act with us on the flotation
- Assisting with any UK GAAP to IFRS to US GAAP conversion work required
- A review of cash flow projections and reporting accountant work
- Reviewing and reporting on internal controls