What you’ll do
Have you ever thought about what it means to be an Accountant, Auditor or Tax Adviser? Do you enjoy numbers and building relationships? Do you have an analytical brain? Is it important to you to join a Firm that encourages continuous development? At Scrutton Bland we are committed to supporting our people fulfil their potential and we’re recruiting for our new intake starting September 2022!
Throughout our training programme you will be given hands on practical experience with a varied portfolio of clients from high-tech research and development to further education to agriculture. If a career in Accountancy interests you, you would join either our Business Advisory or Audit team and commence with AAT studies. If Tax is your preference, you would start with ATT and progress onto CTA.
Not sure which department you’d be most suited for? Don’t worry – we can help you! Want to know more, please check out our Apprenticeship Scheme Booklet here
which will give you a good insight to Scrutton Bland and our training programme.
What you’ll get
We offer an attractive reward and benefits package which you can tailor to suit your needs.
- Flexible and remote working alongside a culture that promotes work life balance
- Full study support and commitment to continued learning & development
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays with the option to purchase a further 5 days
- Life Assurance up to 4x salary and contribution towards the Firm’s pension scheme
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £5,000 for a successful referral
- Access to mental health support
- Opportunity to participate in the Scrutton Bland Foundation, supporting the local community
Every new team member will experience a full induction and training programme where you will get up to speed on SB systems, processes, and ways of working.
What you’ll be part of
At Scrutton Bland, we are committed to empowering our clients and people
to make informed decisions and achieve their goals, whether business or personal. Our mission is to be the guardian of our client’s financial futures and our people’s professional aspirations
. So, what does that mean for you?
We are looking for individuals who are:
, who want to drive the Firm forward.
, they have purpose and are proactive in their approach to meeting both client and personal goals.
, they embrace new ideas and demonstrate innovativeness.
, proud to be part of the Scrutton Bland Group.
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 A levels at grades A*-C or
- 9-5 Grade at GCSE in Math’s & English Language
Scrutton Bland values diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender assignment, age, religion or belief, pregnancy, maternity and paternity status, disability, marital or civil partnership status.
Want to find out more? Click here to visit our dedicated Apprenticeship page