Our charity clients are reporting challenging conditions in the UK charity insurance market, where demand for services has grown, whilst premiums and levels of claims are soaring. Our charity specialists looks at what can be done to mitigate risks, including insuring volunteers and employees, running events, mitigating cyber risks and what to look for if your charity needs to be audited.
Our Charity team are here to advise and support, so take a look at the articles below and get in touch if there is anything you’d like to know more about.
Articles included in our latest education newsletter:
- Guide to insuring and employing volunteers
- Are you managing your cyber risks?
- It’s only large charities that need an audit – isn’t it?
- Running a charity event this year?
- The dangers of phishing for charities
- My charity doesn’t need specialist insurance advice – does it?
Please select the square arrow button to enlarge the newsletter and view it in full screen mode.