The regulations relating to the education sector rarely remain still, and there have been some big changes announced in the past few months. The theme of our education newsletter is risk and assurance: a complex issue and very topical for many educational organisations.
Our education teams are here to advise and support FE colleges and higher education institutions, so take a look at the articles below and get in touch if there is anything you’d like to know more about.
Articles included in our latest education newsletter:
- Client Risk Registers
- FE Colleges: updates to the new subcontracting requirements
- Can it be choice and not chance?
- Cybersecurity – an ever-increasing risk
- Shaping your board for success
- A new Charities Act and changes to the Companies Act
Please select the square arrow button to enlarge the newsletter and view it in full screen mode.