Are you looking to see what apprenticeship programmes are being offered locally? If you are curious about what it’s like to pursue a career in financial services and are thinking about applying for one of our apprenticeships or graduate programmes, you can find out more by signing up to one of our Careers Opening Evening events below.
At Scrutton Bland we are committed to help everyone in our organisation fulfil their potential and we’re recruiting for our new intake of students looking to join us in 2024!
Don’t worry if you are not sure which apprenticeship programme would be best suited to you – the open evening is a great opportunity to find out more about what each course involves so you can get a better understanding of which one would be best suited to you.
When are the open evenings taking place?
Starting at 5pm our open evenings will take place on:
What happens at an Open Evening?
Over the evening you’ll get the chance to:
- Meet some of our senior leadership team to learn more about Scrutton Bland as a business and how you can become part of our plans for the future
- Speak to HR about our student programme application process, and hear their top tips about what to include on your application
- Hear from our training providers, so you can understand more about how you’ll learn and what exams you’ll need to complete
- Talk to some of our current students about their own experiences as a student or past working at Scrutton Bland
- Visit one of our offices, to see inside where you could be working
- Ask questions to any of our team to help you find out what a career at Scrutton Bland could be like
This event is open to anyone looking to kickstart their career in finance, if you are a student your parents/guardians are also welcomed.
Please register your attendance in advance by clicking here