Whilst the political landscape may be undergoing constant upheavals, for farmers and land managers the day to day routines go on, albeit with perhaps more of an eye on issues such as climate change and land development. The theme of our articles in this edition of our newsletter is tax, which is a vital consideration when appraising the implications of adapting and planning for change.
Our agricultural teams are here to advise and support people working in this sector, so take a look at our latest newsletter and get in touch if there is anything you’d like to know more about.
Articles included in our Autumn Edition:
- Business Property Relief and the Balfour Case
- Letting Farm Properties as Holiday Lets
- Biodiversity: gains to be made but uncertainty remains
- Selling Land for development
- Basis Period Reform: Implications for Farmers
Access the full newsletter below:
Please select the square arrow button to enlarge the newsletter and view it in full screen mode.